Infinite Solutions Products
Telephone, E-mail, SMS, Application system
The primary goal of this application is to enhance customer satisfaction and streamline client interactions.
This application is appropriate for notification of defects, complaints, appeals, and everything else regarding customers experience that will be registered via mail, SMS, and telephone (registering in the system).
All reported messages provided over the web, SMS, or phone call are stored in the system database and can be handled and answered in several ways. By direct phone call through the switchboard, SMS, email, or delivering a pre-recorded answer that may be transcribed verbatim or written down. The possibility of generating work orders for certain departments impacts on the overall flow of day-to-day interactions and allows pending tasks to be performed easily.
The User Interface of this application is separated in three parts:
Windows Application (main)
- View incoming messages.
- To send a (sound or text) response to the received message
- View all sent replies per message.
- Management of users in the application and their privileges
- Recording predefined responses
- Generating work orders
This module consists of summary of reports
- List of activities by user
- List of total number of messages
- List of messages by message status
- List of messages by time from arrival to reply.
- List of messages according to the number of times they were reported.
By filling up the required information, a notification massage is sent to the system, which will be processed